ATK classic style go-carts
For a robust, classic style go cart, look no further than the ATK range.
- Delivered ASSEMBLED – adult kart constructed in strong exterior grade plywood with stainless-steel hardware
- Powerful dual brakes that operate independantly on both rear wheels
- 12″ run-flat tyre wheels with strengthened rims and dual bearings
- Quick-release R Clips on wheels and steerer to enable the ATK to fit into your car
- Adjustable padded seat back to accommodate 14-70 year olds
The ATK Pro is an ADULT and TEEN version of the popular ATK Classic and is delivered ASSEMBLED.
With a lengthened, strengthened body, uprated wheels and twin brakes it offers 14 – 70 year old’s the opportunity to have the same fun on a gravity kart as our younger customers.
Think of it as a combination of a mountain-board and toboggan.
Sit on it down hill or drop the seat back and scoot along on the flat, the ATK Pro is suitable for all terrain.
The independent twin brakes allow the kart to perform skid turns on grass or gravel.
The wheels and steerer of ATK Pro can be quickly removed by releasing the R clips and it will fit into the back of a hatch back.
The ATK Pro shares all of the ATK Classic’s features plus:
- An extended, strengthened body to accommodate an adult.
- Independent twin brakes with knurled brake shoes for high-performance braking; pull both brakes together for straight-line braking and use brakes individually for low-speed skid turns.
- Graphite grey body with electric green wheels and foam buffers.
- High-performance intermediate tread run-flat tyres with dual bearings
It fits in the boot of a mid-size hatchback, or on a bike rack.
Dimensions fully assembled: 1200mm long x 603mm wide x 425mm high
SAFETY WARNINGS: Use away from traffic and wear suitable protective equipment.
Kids version is also available at reduced cost http://amzn.to/29tICNI