Drive a Renault Zoe electric car for a week and tell us what you think.
Get an iPad for your trouble.
Haymarket Media Group are giving the option of driving a Renault Zoe for a week and even an electric car charge point will be permanently fitted on your property. Also you'll get an iPad to keep a daily diary of your week. After seven days, make a video of your electric experience before the Zoe is collected – but you get to keep the iPad. To be in with a chance of running a Zoe for a week, let Haymarket Media Group know why you’d like to try it out, and why you’d be perfect for our Renault video (in no more than 200 words). Send your application to email@example.com and two winners will be selected. Please quote 'Zoe reader test – What Car?' in the subject line.
- To enter, email 200 words on why you’d be perfect for our Renault video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries close at 23:59 BST Monday 9 June 2014.
- The prize is the use of a Renault Zoe for seven days in July 2014 (exact dates TBC). An electric car charge point will be permanently fitted on your property (it will not be removed post project). Winners will require off-street parking for the vehicle. The winner will also receive an iPad for use during the project. The iPad can be kept post-project.
- Winners must be available for a two-hour window to receive and return the vehicle. During this window the winner will be asked questions on their experience of the Zoe and their reactions filmed. There will be permanent cameras set up inside the vehicle recording the winner driving. Winners also commit to producing a daily video diary on the iPad supplied to them.
- Competition open to UK residents only.
- No cash alternative. Prizes are non-transferable.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry and possess a full UK driving licence.
- The Promoter: Haymarket Media Group, Teddington Studios, Broom Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 9BE, UK